Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

At home with the wife and kids (4 and 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
Thought I would take advantage of being at home with the wife and kids and win some cheap ebay auctions........NOPE. Getting outbid on all kinds. Dang it. Since I can't hit the bars you would think karma would pay me back!!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Well, even if you don't win anything, Happy New Year to you and yours. I'm home alone with my two boys (6 and 3) until my wife gets home at 10:30. We're building Thomas the Train tracks and watching The Blindside on HBO. I didn't find anything on eBay either today, but I did find a dual jersey/bat card I needed on www.sportlots.com for just $7.50. Sometimes nights like these are good for checking out those secondary sites like Beckett Marketplace, checkoutmycards.com, and sportslots.

Happy New Year all!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
des1984 said:
NOPE. Getting outbid on all kinds.

yep, I"m finding the same thing. I think people are still flush with christmas cash or else trying to accumulate ebay bucks during the last days of the current earning period.

I expect things will return to normal in about 2 weeks and maybe I can get what I am currently looking for at a decent price.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I bought one thing on ebay today. A Jarrod Parker EEE Auto for $6 DLVD. Last one went for $15 DLVD so I am happy

Hope everyone has a happy new year

Members online

Latest posts