Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Signed up my son for Spring Baseball and he got this ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerBeeFan

Nov 28, 2008
NeilWalkerAuto.jpg

Today was registration day for our local community baseball association. My son and I went first thing this morning and he was given this Neil Walker auto card. Neil is an alumnus of our local high school near Pittsburgh and growing up, played baseball in the association. Unfortunately, Neil wasn't present in person but my son was thrilled to get the card, even though he's an Astros fan like his dad.

Phil

G

Nice you have to like that they do this, hope it gets them into collecting cards as well.

So how old?? what league is he playing ( ok I know Little league) but what level?

KillerBeeFan

Nov 28, 2008
My son is 12 and playing Bronco rules this year. He's not a phenom or anything, but good enough to make the local travel team (plays catcher and 3rd base). His dad is very proud of him, especially when he made a diving tag on a runner at the plate to win our local tournament last summer. :D :D :D

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
KillerBeeFan said:
My son is 12 and playing Bronco rules this year. He's not a phenom or anything, but good enough to make the local travel team (plays catcher and 3rd base). His dad is very proud of him, especially when he made a diving tag on a runner at the plate to win our local tournament last summer. :D :D :D

Nice!

G

KillerBeeFan said:
Show off :D LOL that is awesome I have 2 girls so no baseball for me, but my kids play softball and play it well too.
On plays a mean Second Base LOL ( to slow for the outfield) :lol: and the other plays First and some 3rd
both play on the traveling team and the high school level.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
The last 3 years my son's registration has been at the local minor league stadium(Jamestown Jammers - Marlins affiliate). They have former players there to take pictures with the kids and sign autographs. The first year they had Kyle Winters & Jacob Blackwood. The second year they had Brett Carroll & Daniel Barone. And this year they had Logan Morrison and the New Manager.

I think it is cool when they do this as the kids get to meet some great players and maybe get a couple stories from them.

Members online

Latest posts