Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beltran Collectors? Need Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I came across this card and I have no idea what it is.

It is numbered 14/20. Any help is appreciated. If anybody knows the value that would be great.

beltranref.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
ThoseBackPages said:
magicpapa said:
thenumberonemetfan might be interested

i cant think of anyone else! LOL

I can, I would send the card to a collector that upholds their obligations, not those that screw others. This member failed to send his agreed upon FCB B-Day group gifts.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
George_Calfas said:
ThoseBackPages said:
magicpapa said:

I can, I would send the card to a collector that upholds their obligations, not those that screw others. This member failed to send his agreed upon FCB B-Day group gifts.

+1

Asked me if I could buy him a Beltran Patch card for him because he didn't have the money at the time, I bought and sent the card, he received it and never mentioned anything about repayment.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Be8el0ve said:
George_Calfas said:
ThoseBackPages said:
magicpapa said:

+1

Asked me if I could buy him a Beltran Patch card for him because he didn't have the money at the time, I bought and sent the card, he received it and never mentioned anything about repayment.
That why he hasn't posted since July?

RandomH

scotty21690 said:
Be8el0ve said:
George_Calfas said:
ThoseBackPages said:
magicpapa said:

+1

That why he hasn't posted since July?
Yeah? I've been wondering where he went?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Be8el0ve said:
George_Calfas said:
ThoseBackPages said:
magicpapa said:

+1

He didn't have $2? ;)

Members online

Latest posts