Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with Banner for Signature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
OK, I'm a newbie and was wondering how some of you guys have those cool banners in your signatures. Anyone care to help? Thanks!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
jmill88 said:
OK, I'm a newbie and was wondering how some of you guys have those cool banners in your signatures. Anyone care to help? Thanks!

Welcome to the boards. I just use jpgs but I think some people use photoshop or other programs to alter/enhance images and design banners.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
There are a few guys on here that are very skilled at making them. Every once in a while they'll pop up asking if anyone wants a banner made for them.

I've tried myself, just haven't put the time into working with the programs yet.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I can't even figure out how to insert a picture into the signature. Can you insert a pic from your files on your computer or does it have to be a link from a website?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
jmill88 said:
I can't even figure out how to insert a picture into the signature. Can you insert a pic from your files on your computer or does it have to be a link from a website?

Need to upload it to a site like Photobucket. They copy the img link for that pic on the site.

Members online