Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Goes All Out in Thier First Muhammad Ali Release.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
We've got no boxing board, so I guess it goes here.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/?p=1188

Each box will contain four base cards (as a part of a 100-card base set) and an Ali-themed hit that is either a fight used card, event-used memorabilia card, printing plate, or a cut signature. Boxes will also have two additional autographs from Ali Opponents such as Joe Frazier, Ali Associates such as Hurricane Carter, and notable fans of Ali like Hulk Hogan and Donald Trump. Every autograph that isn’t an Ali cut signature is on card and the SRP is in the $85-a-box range.

Ali_2.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Holy crap those are nice!

Can we find out where the fight used swatch came from? Was it direct from the Ali camp? If so what is it from? A robe, shorts? And fight used what fight? And how many over Ali autographs are in this product?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
nyc3 said:
Holy crap those are nice!

Can we find out where the fight used swatch came from? Was it direct from the Ali camp? If so what is it from? A robe, shorts? And fight used what fight? And how many over Ali autographs are in this product?

I am sure that Gray will be over sometimes this weekend to answer any and all questions. Everything I know is in the article.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Looks great! Not my thing to collect but if I did collect boxing... I'd be all over this

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Once BG answers my questions about the fight used I am in for a few cases. I really am interested if obtained directly from the family since its the reason I avoided SK Ali items. I still can't find a picture of Ali in red non everlast shorts :lol:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
As a huge boxing fan, I am very excited for this product! Ringside boxing was tons of fun to open and now I have this to look forward to. Very cool!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
You know what's really sad though? Despite all of Ali's health issues, his signature STILL looks better than many athletes these days...

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
150 cuts and 50 on card 1/1 fight used... plus fight used unsigned...

Bg

Members online

Latest posts