Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More Than The Strasburg Superfractor!??!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Sold for $750 via BIN to a board member and another board member messaged the seller after it sold with a much higher offer so the seller backed out. Shady.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
frzg said:
Sold for $750 via BIN to a board member and another board member messaged the seller after it sold with a much higher offer so the seller backed out. Shady.

Oh please do tell which one of the 'wonderful' people here it was.

A_Pharis

Seller is supposedly a board member.

Sold it BIN to Daveyou (another boardie) but backed out after he was notified by yet MORE board members that he left a ton of money on the table. Later tells Daveyou it was supposed to be an auction starting at $750, but all signs pointed to a BIN being meant by the wording of the listing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is using private bidding to shill the card to see how much he can milk out of it.

howardpwr06

May 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
I would not be surprised if this goes for more than the Strasburg. Bradford is the quarterback centerpiece of a potential playoff team and is getting a lot of recognition. Strasburg was hyped and performed well in his debut but Bradford went through a whole season pretty successfully and took a bad team and made them potential playoff material.

A_Pharis

Also very interesting is the fact he has private bidding but has posted the bidders' names in the description. One of the INTENDED purposes of private bidding is to protect buyers' identities. Wouldn't the posting of the bidder names in an auction where they are guaranteed anonymity be a breech of eBay terms?

If I were an ass, I would report him just to see the auction get pulled.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
that card doesn't stand a chance of selling on auction now that this fiasco has been posted on here over and over.. people will just mess with the auction to spite the seller.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Wow - if legit this makes me feel a lot better about what I paid for my heyward super...especially since football prices are always behind baseball.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts