Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini's Not Done With Baseball Cards Yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure a sell sheet with the Autos of $10-$15 hall of famers and minor stars autographs i.e.: Dale Murphy, Fergie Jenkins, Jim Rice, Harold Baines, Billy Williams, Gary Carter, Bobby Doerr, Steve Carlton, & Andre Dawson would get me too excited about shelling out $$ for the product.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
topprospectalert said:
Not sure a sell sheet with the Autos of $10-$15 hall of famers and minor stars autographs i.e.: Dale Murphy, Fergie Jenkins, Jim Rice, Harold Baines, Billy Williams, Gary Carter, Bobby Doerr, Steve Carlton, & Andre Dawson would get me too excited about shelling out $$ for the product.

Player collectors will pay for thier players not every product can survive on 18 year old haven't made it yets. I can't wait to see new Will Clark cards from this product.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
More overpriced and overvalued wax junk produced by Panini. More stickers, and worthless inserts. I will continue to boycott this company. More terrible products and customer service.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
hoopster3977 said:
More overpriced and overvalued wax junk produced by Panini. More stickers, and worthless inserts. I will continue to boycott this company. More terrible products and customer service.

Terrible customer service? Really?

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
ronfromfresno said:
topprospectalert said:

Player collectors will pay for thier players not every product can survive on 18 year old haven't made it yets. I can't wait to see new Will Clark cards from this product.

I'm not saying put prospects in. I'm saying I'm not spending $150 a box based on the guys listed above. At least its not as bad as paying $150 for a topps product and getting Chone Figgins or Aaron Hill, but still you will be able to buy singles of any of those guys for $10-$20. If your going to put out images on your website to get me excited about your product, put out images of the Nolan Ryan, George Brett, Cal Ripken, Mike Schmidt etc cards that are in the product. Not the mid level guys.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
George_Calfas said:
hoopster3977 said:

Yes. really. I do not purchase any more Panini products due to the way my purchases of cases of Basketball products from 2009-10 was handled.

It was absolutely disgusting the way I was lied to and and avoided by the head of the customer service department.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
I have never had a problem with them. It sounds more like the experience I had with Upperdeck who thankfully is now out of business.

hoopster3977 said:
George_Calfas said:
hoopster3977 said:

Yes. really. I do not purchase any more Panini products due to the way my purchases of cases of Basketball products from 2009-10 was handled.

It was absolutely disgusting the way I was lied to and and avoided by the head of the customer service department.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Very uninspiring design, not to mention for the autos I only see two different designs. And as others have mentioned, why put the middle tier guys on the sell sheet? Unless those are the best the product has to offer...

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I understand Panini having to work around not having a MLB/ MLBPA license, but the images aren't inspiring and the novelty associated with college / high school yearbook shot may not be there for baseball collectors to tie in with this product.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I like idea of showing the players in some other sports they played. Nice change up. Will make those cards stand out more in pc. They can only do so much without using logos'.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts