Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Box BDP (better than my 33 other boxes individually!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Truly none of my 33 other boxes individually even came close to this!

Lee Blue Border
Seager Ref
LeCure Blue Ref
Choice Auto

Sale AFLAC Auto!

Yeah, that's it..but it STILL beats any boxes I've opened so far! :D

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
if that's your best box out of 34....stick with singles my friend! A good box, but this product is not for those looking to break even or even get 50 % of the box price back on average....

I had a sick box like that (Cox Blue Ref Auto, Sale Aflac, Neuse Blue Ref Auto Redemption, Matt Harvey Non-Auto Blue Ref in one box)....Some boxes are more loaded than entire cases! I busted 4, first 3, best card was a Zach Lee Refractor Auto...than that 4th box took the cake!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
noaskiecards said:
if that's your best box out of 34....stick with singles my friend! A good box, but this product is not for those looking to break even or even get 50 % of the box price back on average....

I had a sick box like that (Cox Blue Ref Auto, Sale Aflac, Neuse Blue Ref Auto Redemption, Matt Harvey Non-Auto Blue Ref in one box)....Some boxes are more loaded than entire cases! I busted 4, first 3, best card was a Zach Lee Refractor Auto...than that 4th box took the cake!

I actually do better on box breaking rather than case breaking. I did so well with my 2010 Bowman w/Chrome break (thanks you Strasburg and Harper) that I went a little crazy on 2 cases of BDP.

Yeah, I'm going with random boxes here and there and singles.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
It's probably the busting of cases in Starbucks that does you in. There's no positive baseball karma in there! :)

You need to rip while watching the MLB network or something.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Bill Menard said:
It's probably the busting of cases in Starbucks that does you in. There's no positive baseball karma in there! :)

You need to rip while watching the MLB network or something.

I LOVED busting at starbucks...you guys just don't get it...it was FUN! lol Of course I did not get any decent cards but I loved the looks you get from people wondering what's up!

I also loved it when I get box after box from my case and people were like "what the hell?! How many boxes does he have under the table!" :lol:

Members online

Latest posts