Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Good morning all!

Back to first full day of work since before Christmas. ~Could hardly wait!!!~

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

back to the normal routine this morning.. vacation was nice and now I'll have to plan mine for this year at work. card listings have been very slow on Ebay as of late. .there are a few im watching but nothing big has been listed lately at all.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I think Dan's a bit under the weather.. them Saints really had a bad showing yesterday. Don't feel bad though because so did my Chiefs.

A_Pharis

1st4040 said:
I think Dan's a bit under the weather.. them Saints really had a bad showing yesterday. Don't feel bad though because so did my Chiefs.

I don't know about Dan, but I don't feel bad. We had some pretty heavy injuries going into the game on the offensive side. Brees continued his interception streak (because Moore fell down on the route). I'm surprised the starters stayed in as long as they did since the only reason to win would have been to capitalize on an Atlanta loss -- which was not gonna happen.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys.....I lost a nice card last night b/c a snipe didn't go off for the first time ever. Anyone know the way to find out who won it? I'm not a good ebay detective.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
steve-a-reno said:
Morning guys.....I lost a nice card last night b/c a snipe didn't go off for the first time ever. Anyone know the way to find out who won it? I'm not a good ebay detective.

item number?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="steve-a-reno":1hmvzuro]Morning guys.....I lost a nice card last night b/c a snipe didn't go off for the first time ever. Anyone know the way to find out who won it? I'm not a good ebay detective.

item number?[/quote:1hmvzuro]

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
steve-a-reno said:
[quote="George_Calfas":kbwdxmb9][quote="steve-a-reno":kbwdxmb9]Morning guys.....I lost a nice card last night b/c a snipe didn't go off for the first time ever. Anyone know the way to find out who won it? I'm not a good ebay detective.

item number?[/quote:kbwdxmb9]

120664484441[/quote:kbwdxmb9]

:lol: Thought it might be a Gibby. I guess you will have to wait until feedback is left on gunthers side......good thing is he does leave feedback.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not under the weather at all about the Saints Paul. :)

I think their biggest problem in the playoffs might be a cold weather game. Other than that I think they can give everyone a good game.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Would you have won with your bid Steve? I'd imagine so...

Members online