Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Allen Ginter box (yes, I said 2008)!!! Awesome box! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
I had a box laying around and with nothing to do today and wanting to bust something, I went to my closet and yanked out a hobby box of 2008 Allen & Ginter:

Here we go:

First Relic (I swear, this guy just follows me around - I pull every Zambrano in every product - especially when I was ripping 09 Goodwin)
2008GinterZambrano.jpg

Next...Sick!!! MUCH Better!
2008GinterWright.jpg

And LASTLY....the Wright was awesome...but this totally redeemed the box....

2008GinterPeavy.jpg

Woot! My first Rip card, EVER! I've busted so much A & G and I think my best pull ever was an 2009 Cat Osterman redemption lol

So this is an awesome pull for me! :)

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
lol I have a Jumbo box of 2007 Bowman (regular, not chrome) around here somewhere. I moved and boxed stuff up.

I also have 2 of the Just Minors mini helmet boxes I haven't opened and I think...not sure, but I think I have two blasters of 2006 Topps (the Gordon error boxes) somewhere here also....the rest of it is in Storage in Houston...god knows what I have over there....

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
wickedliquids said:
lol I have a Jumbo box of 2007 Bowman (regular, not chrome) around here somewhere. I moved and boxed stuff up.

I also have 2 of the Just Minors mini helmet boxes I haven't opened and I think...not sure, but I think I have two blasters of 2006 Topps (the Gordon error boxes) somewhere here also....the rest of it is in Storage in Houston...god knows what I have over there....

So rip it already.That '07 Bowman (worst Bowman product ever?) is garbage, no one will ever want it anyway.Isn't Morrow the only decent rookie in the whole product?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Listing it then?I would think a Peavy numbered to 99 would be worth ripping, no?I've never seen one of these in person, I'm intrigued by them.If you hold it up to light is there any indicatio of what's inside of it?

Members online