Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question on player collecting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSox11

Jan 16, 2010
Jamestown, Rhode Island
Hi, I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyways... I am trying to collect Bill Mueller at the moment. I have seen in lots of peoples' signature how many cards they have of a guy and how many exist. I have tried searching it, and haven't had any luck figuring out how many cards there are of him. Does anyone know where I can find out? Thanks!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Player collecting can be overwhelming, disheartening, and amazing all at the same time. In my opinion, the most important thing to realize is that you're never going to be able to own every card of your player. Just have fun with it, pick up what you want/can.

Good luck with your collection!

RedSox11

Jan 16, 2010
Jamestown, Rhode Island
miguelcabrera said:
mueller was my favorite from the mid 2000s red sox teams. still have my mueller t shirt!
ya, he was really awesome. haha i had mine until I sent it to him hoping he'd sign it and never got it back :-(

muskiesfan said:
Player collecting can be overwhelming, disheartening, and amazing all at the same time. In my opinion, the most important thing to realize is that you're never going to be able to own every card of your player. Just have fun with it, pick up what you want/can.

Good luck with your collection!

ok, thanks for the advice :D thanks!

Latest posts