Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about sending TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSox11

Jan 16, 2010
Jamestown, Rhode Island
Just wondering what other people include when they send ttm. Do you have to include a note with it or will the players understand that you would like it to be signed? thanks.

thenavarro

Dec 19, 2010
I always include a short note, and I ask specifically for what I want. No need to make them read your mind, IMO.

Mike.

RedSox11

Jan 16, 2010
Jamestown, Rhode Island
thenavarro said:
I always include a short note, and I ask specifically for what I want. No need to make them read your mind, IMO.

Mike.

ok, thanks. I always do too, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one doing it haha.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I always include a note too, but nothing too long. Maybe a couple of lines congratulating them on last season or wishing them luck this season or whatever. Just something friendly. Then I end with something like, "I would be very appreciative if you could sign this card and send it back in the enclosed envelope. Thank you."

- Rod

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It really depends who you send too.

If you send to a more current player, they don't usually read their mail (unless his name is "Pat Neshek") and will sign and send back after reading "Hi, I am a big fan!"

Still, I try to write a nice little note to them, just in case they read it.

Many older, less sent too, players are happy to read the mail. This is when I usually give them a nice half-3/4 page note about what I liked about their career, and I add questions in to show them that I am interested in their career, even if they don't respond to them.

99% of the time, there will be nothing extra in the letter. Sometimes though, you get a really nice note, an extra signed piece, or like... I sent 3 items to someone, and they swapped one out that they didn't sign, for a nicer item that they did sign.

Members online