Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Draft BV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebradau

Sep 16, 2008
Has OPG released Draft BV yet? I'm looking for BV of a Chance Ruffin AU....

thebradau

Sep 16, 2008
and your opinion holds even less value. anyone else who can help rather than pontificate?

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Um wow. He was just letting you know that bv isn't a good guide anymore. It is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it and that is found on ebay

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
thebradau said:
and your opinion holds even less value. anyone else who can help rather than pontificate?

So its your opinion that BV isnt worthless yet you wont pay for the beckett OPG? Amazing logic BRO.

thebradau

Sep 16, 2008
Thank you RandomH. I've been making money in this business for longer than most of you have been alive. I don't need teenagers telling me how the business works; I was simply asking for the value.

That is the problem with this forum - it's a pissing contest.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
thebradau said:
Thank you RandomH. I've been making money in this business for longer than most of you have been alive. I don't need teenagers telling me how the business works; I was simply asking for the value.

So then you understand how becketts business works. Buy the OPG money bags.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
thebradau said:

You seem more immature than most of the 'teenagers' on here.

Jul 30, 2009
thebradau said:

:lol: and true

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
thebradau said:
Thank you RandomH. I've been making money in this business for longer than most of you have been alive. I don't need teenagers telling me how the business works; I was simply asking (teenagers) for the value.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
BV is obsolete. BV only works if you are a penny pinching seller who tries to rip some clueless moron off. Nuff sed! Yes, I spelled them incorrectly on purpose. The auto is probably worth .99 cents like the fella said with $3.00 or shipping added on. That is the sell value meaning what the card really goes for and I am not some lame teen lol. Welcome to FCB and we are glad that we could answer your call. Good bye now :)

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
BV isn't out yet as far as I know but I do think BV is a good thing to use on prospects. Just my opinion though. Obviously when the prices are changing daily on "hot" prospects that is a different story

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Don't really know. In my store I price them all at 70% book when its offseason and no one is super hot. I am surprised at what sells sometimes. Just recently I got 35 for a Lars Anderson BC which books 50 and only sells for 10-15 on Ebay

Members online