Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Silly message from ebay member. I lol'ed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
So I got a steal of a deal on a 1995 Finest Derek Jeter Refractor (10 bucks)the other day and listed it as soon as I got home for which might be a high price of $200 BIN/BO. I get an offer I like but let it sit there for a bit and wind up accepting the offer ($125). I get a message from a different ebay member that says

"Absolutely no one in their right mind is going to pay
that money for an ungraded card, especially if you
don't stand behind it - you wasting your time and
everybody elses - Gary - joey11*123"

I guess it really dosent mean anything or would anyone really care i just thought it was funny and maybe someone would get a chuckle out of it as I did.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
timfsu2k said:
What kind of 1995 Jeter are you selling for $125?? He only has two cards in that set, the base and the refractor.

it was the refractor

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So let me get this straight you got a steal and few days ago. Then you list the flip? And you did all of this before you actually had the card in hand, and now you have 125 for the card? You know listing a card on eBay before you have it in hand can be a bad thing. Plus to come on here and say this can lead others to find the card and e-mail the seller with you auction and even to this message board. I'm just saying that some people will rat you out in a heart beat on here.

XdanX said:
So I got a steal of a deal on a 1995 Finest Derek Jeter Refractor (10 bucks)the other day and listed it as soon as I got home for which might be a high price of $200 BIN/BO. I get an offer I like but let it sit there for a bit and wind up accepting the offer ($125). I get a message from a different ebay member that says

I guess it really dosent mean anything or would anyone really care i just thought it was funny and maybe someone would get a chuckle out of it as I did.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
So let me get this straight you got a steal and few days ago. Then you list the flip? And you did all of this before you actually had the card in hand, and now you have 125 for the card? You know listing a card on eBay before you have it in hand can be a bad thing. Plus to come on here and say this can lead others to find the card and e-mail the seller with you auction and even to this message board. I'm just saying that some people will rat you out in a heart beat on here.

XdanX said:

He bought it in person most likely.

Latest posts