Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - January 4th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Very nice, Slette!!! I'd imagine he doesn't have many Reebok logos out there, so that's pretty sweet you grabbed that while you could.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
pigskincardboard said:
what a signature. I wonder if he responds to certain addresses from Tenn., Indy., and NO.

I would guess my TN power t or helmet on my address labels can't hurt :lol:

They said he did the same thing last year, signing a ton around this same time of year.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
cwells46 said:
pigskincardboard said:
what a signature. I wonder if he responds to certain addresses from Tenn., Indy., and NO.

I would guess my TN power t or helmet on my address labels can't hurt :lol:

They said he did the same thing last year, signing a ton around this same time of year.

I should have sent to him.

I tried TTM a few years ago and drew up 10 minute sketches (which are pretty awesome if you ask me) and fired them out to 15 athletes.

I got a photocopy return from Justin Verlander almost 2 years later saying "Sorry, as you know I'm very committed to being awesome at stuff and that's why I couldn't sign your item" and that was it.

I still have a handful of USA stamps floating around because of this. If only hockey was my thing, I'd be set. It seems like I run into a hockey player every 2 months or so...

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Slette said:
When you send out TTMs, do you include a note/letter to the athlete?

Yea always include a small note, don't make them be mindreaders :lol:

Read that over on the TTM section and kinda laughed.....I usually just use a generic note for everyone unless I send out 8x10s

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Not sure I want Marvin Lewis to stay anymore :? but there is no one really out there to get, I think.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Whats up fellers. my only mail

heath.jpg
3/25

Chad with his ttm cards made me scan 3 of the favres I have been holding on to to send out to JSA
I did not get these in person or ttm.. Got them of that ukredskins guy about 2 years ago. I heard he was pretty reputable in the IP and TTM market but i have no clue not my cup of tea.

Think they are legit lol???

brett.jpg

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
morning all!

Finally have all my collection in top loaders. Ran out again and saw that I had a shat ton of those card saver things so I cut the top part off and whoooo, more cases :lol:

Made a trade over on another board for a "huge Seahawks lot." I'll be curious as to what's in there. Gonna be sad if I end up getting nothing but doubles. It should be here in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts