Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wondering how much does these Ruths go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Just wondering how much these two worth? They have been in my PC for so long (yes, I did pull these two myself), and pretty much forgot about these... Any help would be appreciated!

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Not going to comment on the value, but thought it was funny those two cards from different sets have the same silhouette - the plate looks like Ruth's shadow from the Ultimate card!

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
As far as the plates go I've got them for as little as $40 to $75 but that is with the full image of Ruth on them instead of a outline of Ruth like yours has. As far as the Game Used goes it just depends on if the buyers see the chipping along the borders and soft corner on the upper right. I'd pay around $150 for it because of the damage but it could go a lot higher for other bidders. Possibly up to the $250 to $275 range. Hopefully that helps you out and remember that is what I would personally pay for them but there are a lot of crazy Ruth collectors out there who will pay a arm and a leg for his stuff.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
francisjniskey said:
As far as the plates go I've got them for as little as $40 to $75 but that is with the full image of Ruth on them instead of a outline of Ruth like yours has. As far as the Game Used goes it just depends on if the buyers see the chipping along the borders and soft corner on the upper right. I'd pay around $150 for it because of the damage but it could go a lot higher for other bidders. Possibly up to the $250 to $275 range. Hopefully that helps you out and remember that is what I would personally pay for them but there are a lot of crazy Ruth collectors out there who will pay a arm and a leg for his stuff.

Francis, I appreciate your input / honesty. :D

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Not a problem. There is actually a plate of Ruth's on Ebay right now you could use as a gauge for a price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

excel_B said:
francisjniskey said:

Francis, I appreciate your input / honesty. :D

Members online