Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place online to buy unsigned 8x10s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
Whenever I'm at big shows (like TriStar shows) they seem to always have 8x10s for even the most obscure player from the 1970s; however, I haven't found any website that sells similar 8x10s. I know PhotoFile is obviously the producer of these pictures, but their website clearly isn't built to sell these types of obscure photos.

Reason I ask, in case anyone was wondering, is that I'm looking at attending a signing here soon (Astros caravan stop) where I already have 2 of the 4 signers on a nice OMLB but don't have anything else for them to sign. (I have their Topps cards from the past few years, but I collect the factory sets and don't want to break them up.) The two in question are Michael Bourn and Bud Norris... I'd like to have a nice 8x10 signed, but don't want to pay the $10 mlb.com charges because I know I'd be way overpaying considering 8x10s usually run around $5 at most shows.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Ebay will probably be the best legal way to pick up one or two 8x10s. Most current players are available. There are some illegal ways, or you can spend hundreds to thousands to own a picture.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for the help guys... I ended up just buying a few single cards off of eBay though after all. I'll get a couple of OMLBs for Bogusevic and Shane Reynolds and just go from there.

I'm shocked that PhotoFile doesn't stock every player they have; I wouldn't think it'd be difficult or cost inefficient to simply run off a print from a stock image on file. Only thing I can think of is that they actually print off a negative instead of a computer file.

Latest posts