Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Order of #ed autographs in 2010 Elite?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Base ***/*** (different for almost every player)
Players 1-100 are called Franchise Futures
Players 101-200 are only available as Autographs or Die-Cut parallels.
Aspirations Auto ***/100
Red Status Auto xx/50
Emerald Status Auto xx/25
Gold Status Auto x/5
Black Status Auto 1/1

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
RandomH said:
I pulled a Mike Antonio /99 Autograph?

He's a Franchise Futures but a SP, like I tried to explain, all of the Franchise Futures (1-100) and Autographed Rookies (101-200) are numbered differently. The list of SPs #/99 is below:

A.J Griffin
Jose Vinicio REDEMPTION
Mike Antonio
Ty Linton
Jesse Hahn REDEMPTION
Matt Kirkland REDEMPTION
Seth Blair REDEMPTION

I'm going off the top of my head, there may be a couple more, then there are other players like Trey McNutt #/249 who are also scarcer than most.

RandomH

Joshua.Roundtree said:
RandomH said:

He's a Franchise Futures but a SP, like I tried to explain, all of the Franchise Futures (1-100) and Autographed Rookies (101-200) are numbered differently. The list of SPs #/99 is below:

A.J Griffin
Jose Vinicio REDEMPTION
Mike Antonio
Ty Linton
Jesse Hahn REDEMPTION
Matt Kirkland REDEMPTION
Seth Blair REDEMPTION

I'm going off the top of my head, there may be a couple more, then there are other players like Trey McNutt #/249 who are also scarcer than most.

Hmm interesting, thanks for the help man!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
RandomH said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
RandomH said:

A.J Griffin
Jose Vinicio REDEMPTION
Mike Antonio
Ty Linton
Jesse Hahn REDEMPTION
Matt Kirkland REDEMPTION
Seth Blair REDEMPTION

They are MUCH tougher to pull than the other guys. And they don't show up too often on eBay even though this product has been busted more than Willie Nelson. You could probably expect $12-$15 for Antonio if selling now. Good card to hold though, he wasn't included in BCDP, so this is his only card, and it's very short printed, good combination for future growth, IMO.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Joshua.Roundtree said:
RandomH said:
[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":2ogpuimb]
RandomH said:

A.J Griffin
Jose Vinicio REDEMPTION
Mike Antonio
Ty Linton
Jesse Hahn REDEMPTION
Matt Kirkland REDEMPTION
Seth Blair REDEMPTION

They are MUCH tougher to pull than the other guys. And they don't show up too often on eBay even though this product has been busted more than Willie Nelson. You could probably expect $12-$15 for Antonio if selling now. Good card to hold though, he wasn't included in BCDP, so this is his only card, and it's very short printed, good combination for future growth, IMO.[/quote:2ogpuimb]
I played fall ball last season with Antonio. As much as I'd like to see him succeed, I think he is highly overrated. He's good, but not 4th round material..

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Joshua.Roundtree said:
RandomH said:
[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":1nin3dpn]
RandomH said:

A.J Griffin
Jose Vinicio REDEMPTION
Mike Antonio
Ty Linton
Jesse Hahn REDEMPTION
Matt Kirkland REDEMPTION
Seth Blair REDEMPTION

They are MUCH tougher to pull than the other guys. And they don't show up too often on eBay even though this product has been busted more than Willie Nelson. You could probably expect $12-$15 for Antonio if selling now. Good card to hold though, he wasn't included in BCDP, so this is his only card, and it's very short printed, good combination for future growth, IMO.[/quote:1nin3dpn]

I know that in 2009 EEE the SP had...

200 Blue Aspirations
100 Red Status
50 Gold Status
99 Autos
5 Gold Status Autos
1 Black Status Auto

for a grand total of 455 cards in the set, less than most of the base autos.

Oddly enough, of one of the 2009 SPs that I collect, Eric Smith, Gold Status autos are cheaper than the base autos.

Base autos sell for ~$20, yet the last gold auto only sold for $12 and the Black Status didn't even break $40. Pretty odd if you ask me.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
vwnut13 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
RandomH said:
[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":uq08ov34]
RandomH said:

A.J Griffin
Jose Vinicio REDEMPTION
Mike Antonio
Ty Linton
Jesse Hahn REDEMPTION
Matt Kirkland REDEMPTION
Seth Blair REDEMPTION

They are MUCH tougher to pull than the other guys. And they don't show up too often on eBay even though this product has been busted more than Willie Nelson. You could probably expect $12-$15 for Antonio if selling now. Good card to hold though, he wasn't included in BCDP, so this is his only card, and it's very short printed, good combination for future growth, IMO.

I know that in 2009 EEE the SP had...

200 Blue Aspirations
100 Red Status
50 Gold Status
99 Autos
5 Gold Status Autos
1 Black Status Auto

for a grand total of 455 cards in the set, less than most of the base autos.

Oddly enough, of one of the 2009 SPs that I collect, Eric Smith, Gold Status autos are cheaper than the base autos.

Base autos sell for ~$20, yet the last gold auto only sold for $12 and the Black Status didn't even break $40. Pretty odd if you ask me.[/quote:uq08ov34]

Two words.... Set Collectors

The SPs from Elite hold their value because there are more than 99 people that would like to complete a set.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts