Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please tell me its Legit- Longo 09 Ultimate Jumbo Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

After drooling at pictures posted on here of people's 09 Ultimate Patches' , i finally landed one of my guy.

Please tell me i got the real thing, considering i have had a nightmare of a week with a fake Auto'd card or a fake triple threads card. I have looked at a bunch of the 09's, and this seems legit. I imagine if it was doctored maybe it would have a more elaborate patch on it?

It is numbered out of his jersey number which also added to the fact.

Opinions? As my fingers are crossed. I think it's real, but i am not an expert when it comes to patches. Opinions are greatly appreciated.

d33a2d30.jpg

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Just Won a 2009 Ultimate Patch - Please tell me it's legit

It's legit....was watching it and had a feeling you'd be bidding. Nice win.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island

patch fakers wouldnt put a normal patch in the card. it would be like a 09 world series logo or something

definately real, nice win!

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX

Just looking at it without any research, it looks good to me. Don't see any red flags.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008

Looks totally fine to me, I think they used a USA jersey for those jumbos, I think I remember seeing a lot of questionable USA logo patches in some of those. If you had put 'Evan Longoria' in the thread title, all the other Longoria collectors would have jumped in immediately and tell you more( and maybe show theirs too).

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

It's easily legit. There were some really nice patches and some more plain Rays patches as well.

LongoriaEvan09Ultimate.jpg

longo.jpg

Here are Greg's and Kevin's

coltsnsox07 said:
Looks totally fine to me, I think they used a USA jersey for those jumbos, I think I remember seeing a lot of questionable USA logo patches in some of those. If you had put 'Evan Longoria' in the thread title, all the other Longoria collectors would have jumped in immediately and tell you more( and maybe show theirs too).

Just fixed the title?

Would have even nicer it was more colorful but i like jersey # numbering. Also if i have him autograph it at future signing , if he signs it sideways the auto will fit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts