Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One more Box + 5 packs of 2010 BDP - Seeing some Colors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I will need to add another box (+5 packs) to to my total. After winning $500 on a scratch off, I decide to try again with BDPP.

So out of my second attempt I got the following (which does make up for the first box), scans will be up after work:

Blue Parallel - Cito Culver 336/399
Gold Ref - Seth Blair 41/50(same box as the two autos)
Orange Ref - Lorenzo Cain RC 17/25 (loose packs)
Blue Ref - Argenis Diaz RC 071/199
Ref - Greg Garcia & Drew Storen RC
Auto - Manny Machado (nicely centered)
Auto Ref - Cito Culver 469/500 (nicely centered, loose packs) , Zach Cox (off center to the right, at best 65/35, 70/30...loose packs)
Gold Ref Auto - Matt Harvey 46/50 (nicely centered, same box as Machado)

Needless to say I think I am absolutley done buying this wax, I dont think I could do better than that so no need to find out and disappoint. I am still waiting on Topps with my missing auto from my other box (expectations are very low on this).

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
hawkfandan said:
Nicely done!

Thanks.

The thing that makes me wonder sometimes, for each box that is missing an auto and the boxes that have multiple autos...are they really realated to one another? I mean if I am missing in one box, but I get two in a different box (alfac not included)...is it because some boxes are missing autos? Or is it that companies have a certain number of overages and seed the extras into boxes, and the missing autos are actually honest mistakes?

I cant help but feel bitter when I break a box like my first one, and literally get hardly a refractor out of it and no auto...And then when I am amped about a really good box that has two like this one, but I cant help but think that out there is somebody busting a box of shat because I got the card that was supposed to be in that box, feeling like I did with my first box.

Members online

No members online now.