Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Atlanta Sports Collectibles Show NEW LOCATION Jan 9th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikexx2

Dec 18, 2009
WE HAVE A NEW LOCATION REPLACING THE DUNWOODY HOLIDAY INN SELECT!
Sunday, January 9th from 10:00AM - 4:30PM

Yes, the North Atlanta Sports Collectibles Show has a new home, the Doubletree Hotel/Northlake. It is conveniently located off I-285 at Exit 37 - Lavista Rd., a short block inside the perimeter. The Doubletree is only a seven minute drive from our previous location.

~ Same knowledgeable vendors
~ Same great selection of items
~ Same great prices

All in a new and larger venue!

North Atlanta Sports Collectibles Show
Sunday - January 9, 2010
10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.

THE DOUBLETREE HOTEL/NORTHLAKE
4156 Lavista Road
Atlanta/Tucker, GA 30084
(I-285/Exit 37 - Lavista Road)

Buy! ~ Sell! ~ Trade!

Free Admission

For more info: Frank Moiger - 678.644.6057

Mikexx2

Dec 18, 2009
Hey Jimmy,

Hope you make it out. Be fun to check out the new location.

Mike

Mikexx2

Dec 18, 2009
Hey All,

Just wanted to mention that the weather looks good for us on Sunday. Coming in Sunday night. And, again, do not forget to go to the Doubletree at Lavista Road/285.

Mike

Mikexx2

Dec 18, 2009
Never know on attendance when we move. Last time we moved we had a great show. Maybe folks wanting to check out the new place. You never know. Also, better FB game is second game on Sunday. That always helps.

utfrank1

Dec 18, 2009
@bmc398 - New venue does not necessarily mean hurting the show. This show was originally in Roswell for 16 years before I moved it closer in to Atlanta. Despite dire warnings not unlike yours, we hit the ground running and never looked back. With this move the show is still conveniently located - actually more so for many - less than 10 minutes from our old location. Plus, starting to inform show regulars back in November only helps with the transition. Also, a new location means new customers. I guess it's all how one looks at things, is the glass half empty or half full?

BTW - We're up to 16 vendors and our wax dealer, Steve Wrate, is going to give away a box of 2008 Bowman football.

My main worry was the weather. Looks like we will make it through since the snow and sleet won't start until Sunday night. So all of you on the board who are in the Atlanta area, stop on by. We'll be open for biznezz!

Members online

Latest posts