Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Plastic Companies Make Top Loads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I applied for a patent on a sportscard holder in 2010 and now its crunch time to find the manufacturer of the product. Does anybody know of the companies that make todays Toploads?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Do they make the product though? I know who the main companies are, but not so sure they make them. Those who want display holders for your booklet type cards, stay tuned. It is just right around the corner.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
gogosox40 said:
Well you better hurry up because Blowout is in the process of making them. Good luck with your idea and venture.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/111667-supply-manufacturer-questions-booklet-holder.html

Great minds think alike, we have two versions (cheaper and high quality). Not too worried about Blowout, although great to know they have a look to the future as well. Patent takes awhile and this process was started early in 2010. Hey if we can't make money on the new holders, maybe a lawsuit, ha ha.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
securedsports said:
gogosox40 said:
Well you better hurry up because Blowout is in the process of making them. Good luck with your idea and venture.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/111667-supply-manufacturer-questions-booklet-holder.html

Great minds think alike, we have two versions (cheaper and high quality). Not too worried about Blowout, although great to know they have a look to the future as well. Patent takes awhile and this process was started early in 2010. Hey if we can't make money on the new holders, maybe a lawsuit, ha ha.

Im not sure about that whole great minds thing. :lol:
I don't know much about patent's but I hope you did your research. Someones idea can be a slightly different and will patent that and produce there said product even though there were similar patents in place. Good Luck

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
gogosox40 said:
securedsports said:
gogosox40 said:

Im not sure about that whole great minds thing. :lol:
I don't know much about patent's but I hope you did your research. Someones idea can be a slightly different and will patent that and produce there said product even though there were similar patents in place. Good Luck

I knew that comment would have a remark :lol: I do know the differences, I just hope our product is better and will accommodate those collectors.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Your best bet is to find a manufacturer in China. I ordered a case of top loaders from Cardboard Gold and the shipment to them from China got delayed. I wouldn't be looking for one on a sports card message board, I'd be utilizing Google right now.

fattymacs

Dec 3, 2010
China is always an option, they almost always want 50%-100% upfront. And then you can wait and hope they deliver on-time, hopefully without selling them to your competition as well. The plus side is they will knock it off and sell in a few months anyway.

The above is just a possible scenario, it may go just dandy. ;)

Members online

Latest posts