Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Platinum Retail Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I fairly new here. Anyone have luck with the retail boxes? I'm thinking of buying a few and appreciate any feedback.

ChiefsFan88

Jan 7, 2010
Don't buy the blasters. Buy the rack packs. I've purchased a total of 6 rack packs, and gotten 4 autographs... plus refractors and the purples. I bought a blaster today and didn't get a single parallel.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ChiefsFan88 said:
Don't buy the blasters. Buy the rack packs. I've purchased a total of 6 rack packs, and gotten 4 autographs... plus refractors and the purples. I bought a blaster today and didn't get a single parallel.

This.

I bought one blaster and got nothing but a few 2-3 dollar rookies. People seem to have more luck with value packs.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
I've bought 4 blasters, 3 had autos.

I've bought 2 rack packs - 1 had an auto.

so 75% with the blasters, 50% with the racks

4 Autos in a total of 6 purchased products. Quite frankly, I believe this is a fun product, one of the best I've run into from
Topps and I believe Bowman Sterling will be the same.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Total luck one way or another. I have opened 8 blasters with 1 auto. That's it, no refs, nothin else. Some people have hit some good streaks, but that is the same with any product.

skrip

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Ive had great luck with the blasters 2 green ref relic autos /199, 1 usa ref relic auto /749, and like 5 other autos in like 6 blasters i bought

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I've purchased 3 blasters (all from different stores) and 3 rack packs (all from the same store). I'm 2 for 3 in pulling autos from blasters and 1 for 3 from the rack packs. Also pulled a Jackie Bradley green ref from a blaster and a couple parallels from the rack packs. My big hit from the blasters was this.

PlatinumBlaster-ChapmanGreenRefAuto.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts