Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here is my haul from Topps Gridiron redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
cards are not mint but what do you expect from topps and buying off secondary market.

image0-18.jpg

enjoy

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Cool stuff man. Sold my 60 redemptions for 55 dollars but I thought about redeeming them. Never know what you will get

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
I redeemed these on christmas eve maybe that is why I got the old stuff will never know how topps works redemption.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
kcgranola said:
I redeemed these on christmas eve maybe that is why I got the old stuff will never know how topps works redemption.

It's crooked as ****.

Those are incredibly cards compared to some of the ones that people have posted. Is that your entire portfolio or did you just pick the ones you wanted shipped?

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
pigskincardboard said:
kcgranola said:

It's crooked as quit swearing

Those are incredibly cards compared to some of the ones that people have posted. Is that your entire portfolio or did you just pick the ones you wanted shipped?

picked the ones I wanted shipped but I redeemed the codes to get these on christmas eve.

Members online

Latest posts