Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much would a complete set of 2010 Bowman Platinum bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefsFan88

Jan 7, 2010
I've bought a ton of this stuff in retail. I had bought 3 rack packs... and gotten 3 autographs, including Trout and a Chris Johnson Patch/Auto Green. Bought a blaster and 3 rack packs today (Sands Auto, some good rookies) and am curious as to any ideas on how much a complete set might sell for? I've never been much of a set builder and am curious to see if I could recoup any funds or if I'm better off selling the prospects and RCs individually.

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
ChiefsFan88 said:
I've bought a ton of this stuff in retail. I had bought 3 rack packs... and gotten 3 autographs, including Trout and a Chris Johnson Patch/Auto Green. Bought a blaster and 3 rack packs today (Sands Auto, some good rookies) and am curious as to any ideas on how much a complete set might sell for? I've never been much of a set builder and am curious to see if I could recoup any funds or if I'm better off selling the prospects and RCs individually.

look on ebay, completed listings, search "2010 bowman platinum set" , should get you your answer

Members online