Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Morning Dan, and everyone to follow.

Cold again here, and snow sticking today. Kinda slippery on the way to work. Guess we're in for another week of below freezing.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Good morning guys.
Good morning to those to come.

My december birthday package arrived (scans in the Jan birthday thread). I LOVE IT!!!! :D

Ok, here's one of the cards:
YoungTicket1of1front.jpg
YoungTicket1of1back.jpg

Thanks again Moxacaine! ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Dom, Congrats!

Dwright - Its was pretty nice outside here yesterday, I think its about 40 outside now though. Thats shorts weather to some of the MT but not me :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys

we're expecting snow here today and tomorrow.. sounds like it could just be a dusting today and maybe 1-3 inches tomorrow. got the dryer repairman coming tomorrow morning finally so I hope it doesn't snow enough that they have to cancel. Have to work tomorrow afternoon and possibly on Sunday as well..will find out today about the double time shift.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
MojoDan said:
Morning Dom, Congrats!

Dwright - Its was pretty nice outside here yesterday, I think its about 40 outside now though. Thats shorts weather to some of the MT but not me :lol:

It was nice to have last weekend all over 35 finally, now back to the snow. Wouldn't be too bad, but the wife's car needs tires, so she has to take my truck everywhere.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Fell asleep reading last night, but am nearly done with it now. It has been a long time since I have been able to read like this, but damn it feels good!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

We have some snow on the ground so we have a two hour delay this morning. Woohoo!

Also, the date went amazingly well last night. Heck, she ended up coming back to my place for a bit afterwards.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I have only been in snow five times in my life, and one time was more sleet than anything. I guess you guys could proabaly say the same about 110 degree weather though too right?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! it's chilly here but we are still waiting for any snowflake to fall. Not a one yet. Put all the Christmas decorations away yesterday. Back to work this morning.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

We packed up Christmas yesterday as well. Most depressing day of the year for me. :(

Picking up our Christmas stuff this afternoon. We have way too much stuff.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning guys. It's a balmy 3 degrees out there this morning, with a light dusting coming, and an inch or 2 for tomorrow.

...virtually the same here neighbor except we are a toasty 7 degrees ;) Hope you are well Art!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

We packed up Christmas yesterday as well. Most depressing day of the year for me. :(
same here man, and we picked up a few more things on the cheap this year too. ::facepalm::

frenchie - not sure about your area, but there are programs that recycle Christmas trees for soil and sand erosion control.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

same here man, and we picked up a few more things on the cheap this year too. ::facepalm::

frenchie - not sure about your area, but there are programs that recycle Christmas trees for soil and sand erosion control.

Yeah thats something that we tend to do. Pick up things the week after when they are 50-70% off. We are going to get rid of some things this year though to make some room.

Members online