Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - January 7th, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

I finally got to use my snow blower for the first time this morning. The thing is pretty badass, but it'll take some getting used to as I never really used one before.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning Tim, cwells, and everyone who follows. I hope everyone has a great day.

Have fun with the snow blower Tim!

I really need to post over here more. I read all the time and on occasion post, but I need to be more active over here.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
snow blowers suck. That means it is snowing too much.

I honestly think the weather reporters around here just say chance of snow to get people to tune in. I feel like we have had a chance some night of the week for the last few weeks, but of course nothing happens.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Car problems started yesterday and continued today. ::facepalm::

At least it gave me an excuse to not sort 600+ cards until work this weekend! :lol:

I really like A&M's chances tonite. I see LSU's offense disappearing again, especially if they're not motivated 'cuz of it being a "lesser" bowl.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Mornin' errbody. Is anyone as lame as I am by spending all of last night excited for the new season of Jersey Shore?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know if I was excited the entire night, but I was glad to see another season. This season may be the best one yet from the looks of it.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Has anyone ever heart their back so bad it makes one of your balls hurt? I slipped on a rug earlier this week and wrenched my back. Now my left nut is throbbing. I never knew that my back and nuts were attached. What's next? Stub my toe and crap my pants?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got a snipe going off in 4 hours. Might be my first Stuckey win in a while.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Slette said:
Has anyone ever heart their back so bad it makes one of your balls hurt? I slipped on a rug earlier this week and wrenched my back. Now my left nut is throbbing. I never knew that my back and nuts were attached. What's next? Stub my toe and crap my pants?
I got punched in the nuts so hard once that I puked, but my back's never hurt so bad that my balls hurt.

Since we're on the subject, if you only have one, is it still considered your left nut?

Brad said:
Got a snipe going off in 4 hours. Might be my first Stuckey win in a while.
Good luck Brad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts