Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jacob Turner AFLAC Auto Nickeldickery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
A board member just pulled this super duper rare SP out of only 22 - it's already at almost $200.

[ebay:1m0tp5za]330516410928[/ebay:1m0tp5za]
!CB-kYdw!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!l!Ez+8WgTr-BNJnbFTeow~~_12.jpg

This unnumbered one sold for $20.
[ebay:1m0tp5za]300508604061[/ebay:1m0tp5za]
!CBCesRQCGk~$(KGrHqQOKpkE0VI1KNiEBNF-T!b),Q~~_12.jpg

And why are there so few numbered Jacob Turner AFLACs?

This Topps Debut Franken-Cut numbered to 200 Sold for $15.51.

[ebay:1m0tp5za]350425023652[/ebay:1m0tp5za]
!C!0+kjQ!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKpgEy+jC0-mDBNErqFyLd!~~_12.jpg

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
The un-numbered one was an in person autograph.

I wouldn't even buy the cut because it is ugly.

And Topps decided to short print his aflac so they had him sign only 22. I believe he is the most short printed in the 2010 draft set.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I think the last one sold for $249 BIN but don't quote me on that. These low numbered aflacs could end up turning into the low numbered Contenders SP's from 2008 IMO.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Jared said:

And Topps decided to short print his aflac so they had him sign only 22. I believe he is the most short printed in the 2010 draft set.

The cuts are hideous. I agree with you.

But does it not seem like Topps had him sign roughly the same number of Aflac cards as everyone else, only they chose to use most of them as cuts in Pro Debut as opposed to full cards in Draft?

Forgive me if I am missing something.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
mudflap02 said:
Jared said:

But does it not seem like Topps had him sign roughly the same number of Aflac cards as everyone else, only they chose to use most of them as cuts in Pro Debut as opposed to full cards in Draft?

Unfortunately you are probably right. What a shame they did so.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
Jared said:

Because when they cut his they did not have an autograph contract with him. They did the same pretty much for Hunter Morris.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
The AFLACs look real nice.

I'm still happy with my Turner though:
TurnerGold3-1.jpg

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
bballcardkid said:
I think the last one sold for $249 BIN but don't quote me on that. These low numbered aflacs could end up turning into the low numbered Contenders SP's from 2008 IMO.

The first one to sell was mine.. and of course not knowing what to sell at I put it up the bin/obo for $249. Sold in five minutes. The second one auctioned off for $371 :benson:

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I was bidding on the one in auction and but in what I thought was easily going to be the high bid at $235. I was the high bidder for like 5 days and thought I was going to win under $200. Boy was I wrong.

If Turner hits it big, I think this will be one of his top cards. Easily his best Topps card if he never gets a chrome auto.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bmc398 said:
I was bidding on the one in auction and but in what I thought was easily going to be the high bid at $235. I was the high bidder for like 5 days and thought I was going to win under $200. Boy was I wrong.

If Turner hits it big, I think this will be one of his top cards. Easily his best Topps card if he never gets a chrome auto.

He will have a Chrome. They have a contract with him if he has an AFLAC, so he will get an auto soon.

Members online

Latest posts