Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

07 Draft Blue Refractor Set - How realistic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I don't know, but it won't be chump change man. Heyward bv 150 alone, Bumgarner, LaPorta, Parker, Dominguez, ETC. It will be very hard money wise, but it is not unrealistic lol.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
jbone17 said:
I don't know, but it won't be chump change man. Heyward bv 150 alone, Bumgarner, LaPorta, Parker, Dominguez, ETC. It will be very hard money wise, but it is not unrealistic lol.

luckily have heyward and can get laporta tonight and possibly price tomorrow

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
It could absolutely be done. I was considering it for a bit. Time, patience and money is required, but you could do it.

Good luck if you decide to undertake it.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
It could absolutely be done. I was considering it for a bit. Time, patience and money is required, but you could do it.

You going for it in BGS 10 form?! :eek: :shock: :D :mrgreen:

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
I was considering doing it, but there's a bunch of autos whos blue refs get $40+ and I don't really like them. I might do the base set. Good luck in whatever you do.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
scotty21690 said:
bungle77 said:

Once I lost the Heyward, that dream was over.
Oh, and I'm not insane :lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
scotty21690 said:
bungle77 said:

Once I lost the Heyward, that dream was over.
Oh, and I'm not insane :lol:
Sure you are....go for it
...Or else your a little sissy girl who wears dresses. :eek:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
If you go for the 9.5 set I have these if your interested
Heywardbluegem27of199.jpg

Kulbackibluegem137of150.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
It can be done.I was actually thinking of trying something like this.It seems a crap load of this stuff gets busted so if the availability is out there.That would be my main concern.I was thinking I would try to see how far I could get.In fact...I think you could go all the way to the Orange ref.(provided you had the cash to drop) before availability started to run a little dry.If you had enough cash...even the reds may be obtainable.I am sure if it was made public knowledge and people knew you'd pay anything to get ahold of them...even the supers may be obtainable.But when I say pay anything for them...I do mean anything.Besides...if you had a good portion of the set knocked out and people knew you were trying for it...they may figure it worth their time and effort to let go of the supers and reds.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Someone back on the old Beckett board made the 05 BDP set. It was VERY nice. Forgot who though...

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The set definitely can be done, though it would probably cost far more to put together than to sell.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts