Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Wild Card Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - January 8/9, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning. I threw this together in literally two minutes, so it's very sloppy....but it gives you a taste. Since each card has either a name or title, I'd say this would be called "The U is Born", as it's from their first National Title game. UD could do wonders with this set. Yes, I'm still obsessing.

masterpieces.png

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
You should make a bunch of other ones (not related to the U) and post them on UD's FB page. I bet a lot of people will like them on there and maybe if enough people start talking about it, maybe the seed will get planted in UD's minds. Might be worth a shot.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
You should make a bunch of other ones (not related to the U) and post them on UD's FB page. I bet a lot of people will like them on there and maybe if enough people start talking about it, maybe the seed will get planted in UD's minds. Might be worth a shot.
It's worth a shot. Once I get the card cut cleanly, putting different images in wouldn't take long at all. I'll probably get sued for unlicensed images :lol: .

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
It's worth a shot. Once I get the card cut cleanly, putting different images in wouldn't take long at all. I'll probably get sued for unlicensed images :lol: .
:lol:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
It looks great!

Make sure to make one of your current sig, and title it" the mastermind of masterpieces." Kind of like a legendary figures subset... :D

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1j5ycggc]:oops: Only six more days (not counting today) until I can get rid of that damned thing.
Now you know how it feels, sucks doesn't it?
At least I didn't have you holding up shirtless Vinny Testaverde. Mine was tasteful :p .[/quote:1j5ycggc]
I suppose you're right.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I didn't take the time to put names on, but here's two minute mockups again, using the black frame. If this product were made, I would have to order it online because I would have a raging boner in the middle of the local shop if I bought it in person.

Just 12 covering 12 of the more popular colleges and/or the usual names in football products. I know I left some guys out like Oklahoma, Ohio State, LSU, etc., but oh well...they suck anyways. :p

bowden.png
brady.png
greenway.png
holtz.png
jackson.png
locker.png
manning.png
marino.png
mccoy.png
polamalu.png
tebow.png
testaverde.png

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If UD gave me access to their images under license, I'd have the set done for them by Monday :lol: .

I saw that about Ed Reed's brother. If Ed's physically able to go tomorrow, I can't imagine how he'll be able to cope and still play a good game.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
How many FCBers ended in Jared's Playoffs Fantasy league?

I ended up with a ton of Eagles and Ravens on my team, so a bad weekend and I'm done REAL early. :lol:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Damn gas people. went to hook up the new gass line to the meter, but to do that they had to let out some gas, and now my basement reeks of gas. ::facepalm::