Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Thank You so heartfelt, there are no words

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Last week, it came to my attention that there was a 2006 Topps AFLAC Freddie Freeman Auto (from 2008 BDP) True Gem BGS 9.5 available from a friend of mine.

The economy prevented me from being able to pick it up at what he wanted for it (and that price WAS fair), and it was going to be listed on eBay tomorrow. i was going to add it to my watch list and see what happened.

Today in my mailbox, i saw a bubble mailer from the owner of the card in question. Knowing that i didnt have anything coming in, i was a bit puzzled. i knew there was a slab inside, but of whom?

low and behold, this was in the mailer

Freeman2006AFLAC_AutoBGS95.jpg

along with it, a note letting me know that BigFan5 wanted me to have the slab.

Wow. just wow. i sat there and looked at the card in amazement for literally over a minute

Greg, there are no words to show how thankful i am.

I Thank You SO Much for making the new year a great one so far! You are a great person, and
this hobby is a better place because of it.

Thank You,
Eric aka TBP

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Beautiful card! True gem mint with a 10 auto! Nice on those AFLAC's! Congrats Eric!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Greg has touched so many with his generosity its simply amazing.

Congrats Eric isnt it a great feeling having the card you really wanted in hand? When I got my Denker Super I couldnt stop staring at it for a week.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
BigFan = Wossa, except an extremely generous version. The board should throw together a package for he and Magicpapa for their care. I don't think I've heard of better stories in this hobby than the ones that these guys are a part of. The guys have big hearts, which is nice to see that some still do in this day of age.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Now, if I could just find a way to get him to donate that Kershaw super, everything would be perfect :D

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
what can we add more than what we've all said about greg....

complete class act

eric, for old times sake, can you say "freeeedddddiiieeee"

dave

G

You looked at it for a minute? Come Eric I can see you curled up with this tonight when you go to sleep, and the Girl friend
is sleeping on the couch. < pictures of you heading it next to your head as you lie there a sleep.>

Very nice card as well the sender is a Class act for doing this.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
BigFan = Wossa, except an extremely generous version. The board should throw together a package for he and Magicpapa for their care. I don't think I've heard of better stories in this hobby than the ones that these guys are a part of. The guys have big hearts, which is nice to see that some still do in this day of age.

Bigfan > Wossa :p

Members online