Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Lots Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Is there a way to find all of a specific sellers items?

Or do you just have to search through every card to see if they are selling that card?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
miguelcabrera said:
Is there a way to find all of a specific sellers items?

Or do you just have to search through every card to see if they are selling that card?

What a GREAT question. I was wondering how such a remedial search could be omitted. To my knowledge you can not. One guy I was dealing with had 31,000 cards listed.

Anyone (hopefully) able to prove me wrong?

G

I know. I was looking a a guys card for sale and I always check others, but when I saw he had like
over 1 k listed, I sighed and just closed the page. They were not even separated by and kind of group either.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Yea... just click details of a sellers card. And you will see a link for see a sellers entire inventory you will see.

Search through XXXXXXXXX inventory on Sportlots.com

Enter the players name and it will bring up all cards of that player for that seller.

bkdlots

Aug 7, 2008
The Great State of TEXAS
There was a filter icon before. If you were looking at a player you could click the icon by the seller and it would show all of the cards he had for that player. Is there a new way to do this or has the ease of searching been taken away?

Latest posts