Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions on these cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
I don't know much about GU cards but I got these as a present and I don't know much about them or what they're worth. My guess is that they're about $5 total, but I honestly have no idea. Thanks for any input.
001-4.jpg
002-4.jpg
003-2.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Sounds about right, though they are very visually appealing. They look good together, you should go for the set

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Isnt there a younger collector on these boards named TCTwins or something like that? Has Glen Perkins in his sig. They're probably not worth a ton, but He might appreciate them more than the 5-10 bucks you could get for them on ebay.

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
Mudcatsfan said:
Isnt there a younger collector on these boards named TCTwins or something like that? Has Glen Perkins in his sig. They're probably not worth a ton, but He might appreciate them more than the 5-10 bucks you could get for them on ebay.

yes TBTwinsfan I beleive

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
vintagerookies51 said:
Mudcatsfan said:

yes TBTwinsfan I beleive

Oh, ha I didn't see this post before I posted.

Yes, that is me. I am not buying a whole lot of Glen Perkins though, which is why I took it out of my sig.

Members online

Latest posts