Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graded card sleeves from Card Case Pro.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Earlier we had a thread on products from card case pro

http://www.cardcasepro.com

I got my order of 10 sleeves in today, and i put some slabs in them.

I must say I like the cases. They are well made, and sturdy. They stack well, and they beat the old solution I had of using a team bag.

I certianly won't use them on every slab, but stuff I intend to keep will now get one of these leather sleeves.

edadd4c9.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Geesh Chris, it would be more impressive if you actually had cards worthy of the slabs and sleeves. :cool:

At $2.50 a pop, no kidding you won't use these for all slabs. Jesus.

Wonder how many cards the boxes hold.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Those are pretty cool. Definitely a good idea for a company to make these.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Craig Smith said:
I received my 8 cases today also. Not much left to put in them but I think I will see what index card autos or paper autos look like in them if they fit.
HEEELLLLOOOOO Mr. Smith!

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I'm sorry to those who like it but those are just stupid to me. I think that grading a card is enough means of protecting it in the first place. A baseball card isn't an iPod (or any other Apple product), Blackberry (along with all other expensive cell phones), Nintendo DS, PSP, etc.

Whoever invented this, congrats on the profit.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
sethyarkony said:
I'm sorry to those who like it but those are just stupid to me. I think that grading a card is enough means of protecting it in the first place. A baseball card isn't an iPod (or any other Apple product), Blackberry (along with all other expensive cell phones), Nintendo DS, PSP, etc.

graded cases scratch

I don't want scratches on my cases.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I presume that is clear plastic to protect the slabs? I love the idea and have velvet cases with no window. There are some cards that I would rather not resale. With that said this is a great idea.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:

graded cases scratch

Wouldnt graded case team bags accomplish the same thing for 1/100th the cost? I understand these would offer more protection but how many people carry around their graded cards in their pockets?

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
I tried several different types of cards and autos to see how they fit/look. They do not scan well because the plastic cover is flexible and shows spots on the scan.

I do like how the postcard/index card autos fit and it is more protection than I had before.

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
bouwob said:
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:

graded cases scratch

Wouldnt graded case team bags accomplish the same thing for 1/100th the cost? I understand these would offer more protection but how many people carry around their graded cards in their pockets?

They do accomplish the same thing. Those bags can get pretty ragged though, and they aren't as elegant as these bags are.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
bouwob said:
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:

graded cases scratch

They do accomplish the same thing. Those bags can get pretty ragged though, and they aren't as elegant as these bags are.

In other words... these cardcasepro.com bags can sponsor the site.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
cgilmo said:
bouwob said:
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:

graded cases scratch

In other words... these cardcasepro.com bags can sponsor the site.

if you seriously think I want sponsors for the site, then you are delusional.

It's right there on the front page that we aren't taking any advertisers at this time.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Those look nice. Why not have nice extra protection for your prized graded cards. A couple bucks isn't much. Wonder who else made the cut in gilmore collection to make top 10 treatment.

Is this same company coming out with the booklet card holders?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Those look nice. Why not have nice extra protection for your prized graded cards. A couple bucks isn't much. Wonder who else made the cut in gilmore collection to make top 10 treatment.

Is this same company coming out with the booklet card holders?

I haven't placed other cards in. I am sure it will be Heyward heavy.

Members online