Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One of the Best Games Ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
On the train heading home...no voice.... one of the best I have ever been at!!! Seattle just thumped the Saints! It was electric!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
For the second week in a row, I can't even find words...

A great team win by the Seahawks and jesus, Marshawn Lynch's run...definitely no words for that other than...BEAST MODE!!

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I was rooting hard for the Seahawks and it was great to see them win after getting dogged all week for even being in. Congrats to them and their fans.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I remember seeing 'Beast Mode' on various UD Premier and Triple Threads cards, he picked a great time to bust it out!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Big Mac McGwire said:
That must have been a sick game to attend

The hawks were 10 point dogs. I guess they never got the memo!

To the OP, how were your seats?

Our seats were up near the top, but We all thought they were great! Great view. Awesome fans! We were pumped up, too! After being down 10-0, the Hasselback int, it could have been a horrible game, but those Seahawks persevered! And we all got so into it! The Lynch run was unbelievable! I kept telling my daughter, "Ball control, ball control...You won't see any long plays at this point...and BAM! (and Bam, and bam, and bam...65 yards later.... :lol: )

We don't go to many games, but I knew this was a good opportunity for my kids and wife (all Seahawks fans!) just to go to the playoffs. We jumped on tix right away, and just got the low price tickets. It was all about the experience for us, and got WAY more than we could have imagined! What a day!

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Congrats on the win and what was obviously a great day for you and the family.

That was a painful day. But if we have to lose I am glad it is to a feel good story like Seattle and I truly hope you continue to upset opponents.

Members online

Latest posts