Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best advice on selling low end gu and auto collections

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
i have the collection of baseball, basketball, some football and some hockey as a whole lot what is the best advice of selling it?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
How low-end? You could always move the real crap to Blowout for like $1.50 in credit or less per card for actual payment.

Otherwise, just listing them as big lots on eBay do sell pretty decent to guys loading up for shows or shops.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
darrend-not too interested in sending them to blowout becuase there isnt really anything on blowout that interests me.

hive some hof modern autos, and some 3-5 autos and gu

I was thinking of dumping them as lots on ebay or in one whole lot all together but then the fees would be crazy huge

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
LegendsHOF said:
darrend-not too interested in sending them to blowout becuase there isnt really anything on blowout that interests me.

hive some hof modern autos, and some 3-5 autos and gu

I was thinking of dumping them as lots on ebay or in one whole lot all together but then the fees would be crazy huge

You'd be surprised what you think is a "low-end" lot that turns out to return you triple what you were thinking.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
yea i have no idea, but i'll put them on ebay and see what happens, thanks for help

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
LegendsHOF said:
yea i have no idea, but i'll put them on ebay and see what happens, thanks for help

Make sure you put the names of the best players in the title.

GL!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I will buy any Washington Nationals, Washington Capitals, Arizona Cardinals, or Phoenix Coyotes you have

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Maybe sell them to a member, but don't back out or not send this time. Just a suggestion.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
hive17 said:
How low-end? You could always move the real crap to Blowout for like $1.50 in credit or less per card for actual payment.

Otherwise, just listing them as big lots on eBay do sell pretty decent to guys loading up for shows or shops.
You might try selling them as a lot on eBay and adding in a couple big cards to make it attractive. Seems like people who do that on eBay have decent success.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
sory jeff and 1st have none of those

rockies i never did think of putting them up on here I'll try and see where it goes

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Sell them to bbcardsonly.com.

He should give you atleast $1.50 per auto.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
but when listing on ebay, should i put the sports all in one lot or break them up by sport?

Members online

Latest posts