Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday Scanned - Reed, Lewis, The Tuna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

it's going to be a busy next few weeks as far as Football Mail is concerned. I got another 7 cards coming.

Here is the batch from the last 3-5 days. Alot of the Ebay Wins' are starting to arrive.

Im gaining ground in building my Ed Reed Rookie Auto Pc. Won my first one on the bay on December 21st, and im up to 6 already. The paralell's are tuff but i managed to snag 2 of the Hard to Find Playoffs. Pictured here are the Draft Picks #'d out of 50 and the Rookie Stallions #'d out of 100.This is all new ground as besides Ray Lewis, i really am a newbie in the modern football market. I collected alot of football back in the early 90's so i have all the big ones from back then such as Montana,Rice,Marino,Aikman, Sander etc. It was easy as their was really 1 main rookie card. Now it's insane with guys from the 2000 on. I also snagged a nice Bill Parcells auto, as im also trying to put together a legendary Coaches PC, and 2 nice Ray Lewis GU's that popps picked up at a card store down in florida. Stay Tuned as i'll have some nice Ballhawk Maildays coming up. LETS GO RAVENS!!

newfb.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I swear you buy things with the intent of taunting me. First, you have an amazing Ray Lewis collection when he's one of my favorite from Miami. Then, you decide to go after Ed Reed, another former Hurricane I hold in high regard. Now, you post pickups of both of those guys...along with Bill Parcells pictured as a Cowboy. :p

I love the new pickups, especially the Ed Reed in his Canes jersey! When you post "mailday" in a title, I know I'm always going to love what's inside.

Members online