Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

help with a question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Was thinking about opening an account with "check out my cards" does anybody know about this site?.

any info would be helpful.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
alot of member buy from there and several one sell, im sure you will get lots of info soon, as far as i know its a great site to buy from

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Great place to buy multiple cards at a time. Especially base/low-end parallels, a few auto/game used depending on player.

Bought from there many times with no issues. Always buy multiple cards to save on s&h though.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Great site. I have bought many times from them without any problems. The site is very easy to navigate and has lots of sellers. As said above, to save on S&H, you need to buy a few cards at a time. Still very reasonable though.

Good luck.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
The only con I see is that you have to money in your account to make an offer.I understand why it is that way but it is a pain in the ass to tie up money for an offer that may not be accepted.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Also, from what I gather, to sell cards on COMC, you have to ship your cards to them, they scan them and list them for you, then sell them. Kinda mehh.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I opened a seller account a few months ago and have about 7,000 cards on the site. Aside from relentless lowball offers from people who want to buy your stuff and then immediately relist it on the site, I enjoy it. I think it works well for both buyers and sellers.

Members online

Latest posts