Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question since the Chiefs are playing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Man, what happened to those plastic half-arrows that KC fans used to wear through opposing teams' jerseys?

Was it just some local thing that someone made or can you actually buy those?

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Do they not do it anymore? That was always like, my favorite fan tradition in the NFL, black hole be damned, Chiefs fans knew where it was at, those arrow-filled jerseys were funny at least and could be intimidating at best.

I'm surprised the merchandising people never took a bite out of that.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
The thread title is misleading, you said "the Chiefs were playing", but from what I've seen today, they in fact did not show up to play.
:D

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
HEAVYHITTER said:
The thread title is misleading, you said "the Chiefs were playing", but from what I've seen today, they in fact did not show up to play.

+1

To the op I have a ton of Sanders if you are buying :cool:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I have to say I've never heard of this tradition. Any chance you have a pic for example? I'm curious.

HEAVYHITTER said:
Watch it, people will be saying the same when Baltimore rolls over Pittsburgh next week.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I have to say I've never heard of this tradition. Any chance you have a pic for example? I'm curious.

HEAVYHITTER said:
Watch it, people will be saying the same when Baltimore rolls over Pittsburgh next week.

Make sure Romo is not slobbin Garrett too hard on the golf course next weekend

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:
Card Magnet said:

HEAVYHITTER said:

I'm sorry that Romo was hurt this season and couldn't get us to the playoffs. I'm also sorry that we didn't get that super sweet schedule this season. I think Casey Hampton calls it "Playoff Cake", since they got their spot served with a lil icing on top.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
wheeler281 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2gw63ddc]I have to say I've never heard of this tradition. Any chance you have a pic for example? I'm curious.

HEAVYHITTER said:

I'm sorry that Romo was hurt this season and couldn't get us to the playoffs. I'm also sorry that we didn't get that super sweet schedule this season. I think Casey Hampton calls it "Playoff Cake", since they got their spot served with a lil icing on top.[/quote:2gw63ddc]

man what is that saying for the Ravens ::facepalm:: Romo get you to the playoffs. When he went down that season was over dude

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I know such a foregone conclusion the girls make the the playoffs. I mean shoot 2 times in how many years. What was I thinking. ummmm That window is officially closed on that team

edit BTW you know I love you man :grouphug: Now screw off :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:
I know such a foregone conclusion the girls make the the playoffs. I mean shoot 2 times in how many years. What was I thinking. ummmm That window is officially closed on that team

The two of the four years that Romo has been the starter, we have twice missed when Romo had a significant injury. When Romo played the two full healthy seasons, Dallas made the playoffs and was a top offense.

I know it's hard for you to realize what a key part the QB is in Dallas since the QB position in Pittsburgh is irrelevant. Pittsburgh either wins or loses by three points in the final minutes of the game, regardless of who is under center.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Card Magnet said:
wheeler281 said:

The two of the four years that Romo has been the starter, we have twice missed when Romo had a significant injury. When Romo played the two full healthy seasons, Dallas made the playoffs and was a top offense.

I know it's hard for you to realize what a key part the QB is in Dallas since the QB position in Pittsburgh is irrelevant. Pittsburgh either wins or loses by three points in the final minutes of the game, regardless of who is under center.

That's not exactly true. It's just that, the most important player on the Steelers lines up wherever he wants and does head and shoulders ads (Polamolecules, dude!) The QB just isn't as important as having Hair on the field.

wheeler: Yeah I'd be definitely interested in any ES88 cards you may have, I'd be interested in anything low end, (college students can't afford 1/1's and a lot of prime patches lol). Of course that goes for everyone as well, if it needed to be said.

Members online

Latest posts