Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps '52 Pujols Insanity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Beautiful card for sure but in my opinion if they made where he could sign larger it would be much better. I know it's based off the '52 design and all, but I think this slight change would definitely be beneficial with a bigger autograph.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I wanted that card so bad. I was the underbidder. I am trying to pick up any HOF or major star that has a 52 style reprint autograph. He's definitely the most expensive. I even have the Billy Crystal!

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
clarkfan said:
I wanted that card so bad. I was the underbidder. I am trying to pick up any HOF or major star that has a 52 style reprint autograph. He's definitely the most expensive. I even have the Billy Crystal!

I have many in my bucket if you need any of those.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Yeah mudflap, I also bid on the Sheffield and the Ortiz (and the Chipper), lost out on all of them. How much did you have to pay for your Ortiz and Sheff's? I've been close on those, just never won one.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
josephcb09 said:
Jeff,

If that were a 2001 Heritage it would be a much different story

I wonder what a 2001 Heritage Pujols RC auto would sell for. I'm assuming $1500+

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
clarkfan said:
Yeah mudflap, I also bid on the Sheffield and the Ortiz (and the Chipper), lost out on all of them. How much did you have to pay for your Ortiz and Sheff's? I've been close on those, just never won one.

The Veteran SP's usually sell for a TON, but a big player in the '52 auto sets has been selling off a lot of his cards.

I paid $85 for my first Sheffield, around that for Rollins and Posada, $91 for Chipper, $40ish for Dontrelle and Ortiz, $67 for Damon. Damon is a Group A SP like the Pujols - I believe Wright is as well. For some reason a few of them showed up and I wish I had picked one up for $50 or so. If you need any of my dupes, I'm sure we can work something out.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
It is too bad that heritage missed out on Pujols and Ichiro in 01, but I have to wonder why Pujols 2002 bowman
heritage auto doesn't sell for more. I like the design better than the 52 for 1/3rd the price. I would still rather
have the ginter auto from 2010, thats just me.

Kevin

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
It is too bad that heritage missed out on Pujols and Ichiro in 01, but I have to wonder why Pujols 2002 bowman
heritage auto doesn't sell for more. I like the design better than the 52 for 1/3rd the price. I would still rather
have the ginter auto from 2010, thats just me.

Kevin

You answered that one yourself Kevin!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
wonderful card. really not a bad price. rip a case or own that card?

Whoa, that is a really cool photo in your sig.Who is that?Is that a can of pop he's swinging at?

Members online

No members online now.