Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Devin Hester have any on card autos??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drdduet

Dec 29, 2010
2006--Topps Chrome, Playoff Contenders, Topps Total, Topps Paradigm, Topps Triple Threads, Bowman Sterling, National Treasures, Sweet Spot, Absolute Memorabilia
2009 Topps Career Best

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Those are all sticker autos.

Aside from Press Pass, it looks like he had some low #ed on-card autos in 2008 Upper Deck Heroes and three from 2009 Philadelphia - a box topper, a Philadelphia Signatures, and a Philadelphia National Chicle. The vet autos of National Chicle were reeeeally hard to come by - I've never seen a Dallas Clark, and question if it exists; I think the Adrian Peterson is #ed /5 for the set.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Slette said:
Those are all sticker autos.

Aside from Press Pass, it looks like he had some low #ed on-card autos in 2008 Upper Deck Heroes and three from 2009 Philadelphia - a box topper, a Philadelphia Signatures, and a Philadelphia National Chicle. The vet autos of National Chicle were reeeeally hard to come by - I've never seen a Dallas Clark, and question if it exists; I think the Adrian Peterson is #ed /5 for the set.

My AP Chicle is /5 - great looking card. One of my favorites.

20.jpg

Members online

Latest posts