Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/10 Daily thread. Finally the BCS Title game is here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
After 5 weeks, the Oregon-Auburn game is finally here! :D

After a very interesting WC weekend, it looks like the NFL coaching changes will slow down, especially since Crazy Al really takes his time with this kind of thing.

The deadline for underclassmen declaring for the Draft is Saturday, so we should see a big run this week. Looks like another good QB and a weak RB class. Unless you get James Starks in the 6th Round. :lol:

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Morning guys...

12 straight bowl games I have won, tied for 1st place against someone who's picking Auburn. Oregon is my pick!

Gonna be a GREAT game tonight!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G'morning. Another fun filled Monday with my niece. I'm so glad my mother and I are raising my brother's kid :| . Don't get me wrong, I love her and all, but I don't feel like being a father yet. I go through precautions to make sure I don't have a kid running around. Oh well, they don't make protection from family favors.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
cwells46 said:
Morning fellas.....Sitting under a warm roof with 7 inches of snow and its still falling....

Not sure how much we got but it's nice here. Granted, I would rather be in the mountains today. I bet Cades Cove is absolutely stunning today.

Mailing a request to Peyton today. Debating between the Goodwin and the Topps All American. Might just insert both and add to the donation.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
Morning fellas.....Sitting under a warm roof with 7 inches of snow and its still falling....

Not sure how much we got but it's nice here. Granted, I would rather be in the mountains today. I bet Cades Cove is absolutely stunning today.

Mailing a request to Peyton today. Debating between the Goodwin and the Topps All American. Might just insert both and add to the donation.

You'll only get one no matter what....I'd love to get to Cades Cove and take some pictures, but the roads closed and I can't get off the hill anyways :lol:

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:

You'll only get one no matter what....I'd love to get to Cades Cove and take some pictures, but the roads closed and I can't get off the hill anyways :lol:

So he only signs one per envelope?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:

Is Manning a good signer TTM?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
[youtube:2fypbqtt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueR1TFFEt3g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2fypbqtt]

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
[youtube:3vjl2xxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIH_snWBEs[/youtube:3vjl2xxg]

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
Morning Gentlemen and magnet off to work to make that Paper. Snyper I love that video too funny.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:

Correct.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
We got about 6 inches of snow and it is coming down some too. Then sleet later tonight.

Stores have no bread and milk and the state is shut down.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Kinda crazy here that they are projecting school will not open until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts