Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heading to Cooperstown next month. Can anyone recommend....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
A nice Bed & Breakfast or Hotel/Motel?
Places to eat?

My wife and I are taking a quick weekend away.
We have been to Cooperstown for the induction ceremony several times but have always stayed at a campground.

Suggestions?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Not sure on lodging (We stayed at a motel down the highway where we shared space with a massive mosquito. When I finally smacked it with a shoe against the wall, there was so much blood it looked like a Stephen King scene. :? ).

However, across the street and down a few doors from the Hall was a neat little diner that looked like a boxcar. They had fantastic sandwiches.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I proposed to my wife at the Otesaga. Awesome hotel but pricey. It is really old so it isn't a modern chic resort but we loved it.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Gonzaleznut said:
hofmichael said:
The Inn at Cooperstown seems pretty nice.Here is the link http://www.innatcooperstown.com/

+1

Stayed at the Inn at Cooperstown with my wife two summers ago and it was fantastic!! The people were really nice and it a very short walk to the HOF.

+2 that's were I stayed last time I was there. Very nice. The time before that I stayed in the Pete Rose suite of the Best Western.

If you are there for a bit and like little breweries, this place has a great little tasting room with friendly staff hanging out. 20 minutes or so drive away from Cooperstown proper, but a neat place with tasty brews and snacks.

http://www.ommegang.com/

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
elmalo said:
Are there any good Brothels in Cooperstown?
::facepalm::

Can't remember where my wife and I stayed, just a tiny B&B over looking the field there next to Cooperstown. Sad thing was that whole town shut down around 7pm, weird being out walking around an empty main street just after eating dinner.

Members online