Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3000 Hit Club Piece of History dual memorabilia cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone have any info on these?

Rarity? Numbered? Price?
I've only seen just a few.

Thanks

Zach

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
i have a vague memory of those duals being numbered to 100 (with the single swatches unnumbered and limited to 350, and the autograph versions numbered to player's jersey number).

but i don't have any support on that.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
There was a Yount/Brett and at least one or two more of these (can't remember the combos) on ebay a few months ago. I can't remember exactly what they sold for, but it was a good amount. The Yount/Brett dual bat and dual jersey cards were both up, along with a few others. Same seller had a ton of crazy APOH auctions up at the same time.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Junior Griffey said:
There was a Yount/Brett and at least one or two more of these (can't remember the combos) on ebay a few months ago. I can't remember exactly what they sold for, but it was a good amount. The Yount/Brett dual bat and dual jersey cards were both up, along with a few others. Same seller had a ton of crazy APOH auctions up at the same time.

Gwynn/ Boggs was one. Went for $125-$140 I believe... lost me when it went over $100!!!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, they aren't cheap. When I first head of them, I tried a few auctions and was blown out of the water. We're talking $100+ here for the Yount/Brett dual.

Then more came up with BINs of $120 and I thought I could contact the seller after they didn't sell and offer $90. Didn't matter, b/c they were hit at $120. The one I just got (which I need to scan better), I got the seller to accept $90 and I was STOKED!

I'm also always on the look-out for the cooperstown GU set from the same time frame. They command a hefty premium as well. The problem was b/c they were spread out over a few products.

I'm on my phone, but I'll try to get a scan up in a minute of my recent pick-up.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Yeah, they aren't cheap. When I first head of them, I tried a few auctions and was blown out of the water. We're talking $100+ here for the Yount/Brett dual.

Then more came up with BINs of $120 and I thought I could contact the seller after they didn't sell and offer $90. Didn't matter, b/c they were hit at $120. The one I just got (which I need to scan better), I got the seller to accept $90 and I was STOKED!

I'm also always on the look-out for the cooperstown GU set from the same time frame. They command a hefty premium as well. The problem was b/c they were spread out over a few products.

I'm on my phone, but I'll try to get a scan up in a minute of my recent pick-up.

Hey hive,

Do you have the entire "rainbow" of Yount in the Fleer Club 3000 set?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
shanks25 said:
hive17 said:

Hey hive,

I wish. The base bat GU is up now and on my watch list. Yount's come up soooo infrequently, that for a while I wasn't convinced he had any GU versions. I would LOVE to complete that run, but like I said, Yount seems to not come up as much.

PS; I do have the base insert, but that's all :lol:

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
shanks25 said:
hive17 said:

Hey hive,

I wish. The base bat GU is up now and on my watch list. Yount's come up soooo infrequently, that for a while I wasn't convinced he had any GU versions. I would LOVE to complete that run, but like I said, Yount seems to not come up as much.

PS; I do have the base insert, but that's all :lol:

Yeah, i saw that and was going to give you a head's up. Somebody just listed bat cards from every player in the set. All 14 players currently have their respective Club 3000 bat card available right now. Yeah, I'm pretty obsessive about this set....

I have all but the hat and the triple for Yount, but this is the only one I have scanned at the moment.

scan0029.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
For the Fleer, I have the Hat & Jersey.
2000FleerClub3000Hat29-55.jpg
2000FleerClub3000Jersey798-825.jpg

For the UD, I need em all. I should have a Dual in the PC, but someone else at the PO wanted it more. :evil:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Here's my PoH Yount/Brett:

B82YZ0mkKGrHqFhUEzd5d5CcDBM4HhoNNRg_12.jpg

Members online