Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LCS...big pull...but I don't like it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coachchitwood3

Dec 26, 2010
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Just this morning, I was shocked to see the Panini had Justin Bieber as part of the Fans of the Game subset...this might be the gayest thing ever!

I was a little bored so after work I headed across the border to my LCS and purchased 4 boxes of SPGU...I haven't opened these yet...my son and I are going to save them for a weekend trip coming up. I had to bust something so I grabbed 4 packs of Panini Donruss for the road...and low and behold...I pull this:

bieber.jpg

I am almost too ashamed to post it on Ebay but it will bring $$$ for some dumb fan... ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: If anyone sends a trade request for this...I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU! :lol:

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
I would use that card to wipe after dropping the kids off at the pull. I have a terrible feeling that POS might be worth something. These new celeb or obama cards just make me ::facepalm::

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:lol: :lol: :lol:

not a bad pull though...

[ebay:1msrolpr]230566313879[/ebay:1msrolpr]

[ebay:1msrolpr]220716664295[/ebay:1msrolpr]

Members online