Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

O decided it was time to get up at 0611. ::facepalm:: :lol:

After almost two weeks of everything being melted, snow covered the ground last night,
and we are expecting more later today.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

waiting to see if the Dell tech shows up today to replace the motherboard in my laptop. if not then I hope to get some rest in while the girls are in school. Weather is supposed to get bad here late tonight or early morning as they are predicting 6-12 inches of snow. we are not having a mild winter at all so far and I hope this lets up by the end of January but that may be wishful thinking.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning George, Keith, Art, Paul!!

Keith - how are the Rookie Cup sales going? I seriously doubt you need it, but digging through some cards I found a 2002 Wrigley Field Edition Lee Smith topps reprint. If you do need it, let me know and it's yours.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
Charlie, nice fix in the WAR thread. I have learned two members to foe from those pages.
That guy has seriously become more annoying than miggy. And where the hell did this ROLLTIDE kid come from holding his jock?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
George_Calfas said:
Charlie, nice fix in the WAR thread. I have learned two members to foe from those pages.
That guy has seriously become more annoying than miggy. And where the hell did this ROLLTIDE kid come from holding his jock?

I mean this math is correct, but theory is not/ Rolltide, whatever/

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":np9myklq]Charlie, nice fix in the WAR thread. I have learned two members to foe from those pages.
I mean this math is correct, but theory is not/ Rolltide, whatever/[/quote:np9myklq]
He lives his whole life according to his little formulas, and that just makes me sad.

I also just don't like him because he's one of those never-done-it ********** whose "math" causes hard-working
people to lose their jobs so that he can justify the existence of his.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":20jjivxs]Charlie, nice fix in the WAR thread. I have learned two members to foe from those pages.
I mean this math is correct, but theory is not/ Rolltide, whatever/
He lives his whole life according to his little formulas, and that just makes me sad.

I also just don't like him because he's one of those never-done-it ********** whose "math" causes hard-working
people to lose their jobs so that he can justify the existence of his.[/quote:20jjivxs]

Bingo, most math people hate them as well. What gets me is he is really pompous about his "craft".

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anyone still collect V-Mart. This set has cooled for some dumb reason but at $15ish shipped it is a deal, not really worth a flip but you never know.
[ebay:js7h2pjc]120659897819[/ebay:js7h2pjc]

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
Anyone still collect V-Mart. This set has cooled for some dumb reason but at $15ish shipped it is a deal, not really worth a flip but you never know.
[ebay:2wxt8cp5]120659897819[/ebay:2wxt8cp5]
Dawson listed last year went $60+