Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Drabek train is chugging along quite nicely...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
In the last week I've sold a BGS 10 Drabek Sterling Auto for $150, 6 BGS 9.5 Sterling Autos for $65 each, and a BGS 9.5 Sterling Refractor Auto for $110.

Been holding since 2006...nice to finally start seeing a return on this investment.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
BowmanChromeAddict said:
In the last week I've sold a BGS 10 Drabek Sterling Auto for $150, 6 BGS 9.5 Sterling Autos for $65 each, and a BGS 9.5 Sterling Refractor Auto for $110.

Been holding since 2006...nice to finally start seeing a return on this investment.

Wonder what my BGS 10 sterling ref bring?

Might have to get on this.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
phillyfan0417 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

Wonder what my BGS 10 sterling ref bring?

Might have to get on this.

Just make sure to use BIN/BO. The offers have been very nice.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
There were a couple of articles locally that essentially annointed him the #4 starter so that may account for some of the interest. I'm excited to see what he'll do as I was very impressed with his three starts in September. I'm sure he'll get knocked around a bit but at this point the innings are what's most important.

Latest posts