Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: boxing memorabilia cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Just thought some would find this interesting. I've been collecting boxing cards lately and have a few fight worn trunks cards that I've been wondering which fight they were used in. I sent Sport Kings an email and got this reply:

-----
Good afternoon,

I recently purchased a few boxes of Ringside Boxing KO edition. I was wondering if you would be able to tell me which fights the Ray Mancini and Micky Ward fight worn trunks cards are from? I'm a huge boxing fan and would like to watch the fights that these fighters used the items.

Thank you for your time,

Ty Hope

-----
The trunks are provided to us in most cases by the boxers, they swear a declaration that the trunks are fight worn, they don’t however specify which fight.

Sport Kings LP

That Mancini card is pretty cool.

I remember watching the fight live the day he fought Duk Koo Kim, I was a month short of my 11th birthday. He was one of my favorites, but was never the same fighter after that day. A tragic day for boxing indeed.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, Ray went into a depression, Kim's mother killed herself, the ref killed himself... It was a very dark day indeed.

Members online

Latest posts