Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

we have a nice foot of snow on the ground but the roads are plowed pretty well so everything is pretty much back to normal. school is in so Im getting my daughter ready. The youngest has been sick off and on all week so I may attempt taking her to the doctor this morning. (scared there will be tons of sick kids and I don't need to get sick too) My wife was going to take her yesterday but the doctors office was closed like mostly everything else due to the weather.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I love snowblowing, especially when no matter what way you point the shoot, the snow ALWAYS sprays in your face. ::facepalm::

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
klute14 said:
Good morning Men!
I love snowblowing, especially when no matter what way you point the shoot, the snow ALWAYS sprays in your face. ::facepalm::
Had this happening yesterday. I also love that even with a brand new machine, you and your clothes end up smelling like small engine exhaust when you're done, because no matter which way you turn, the exhaust is blowing your way. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
chashawk said:
klute14 said:
Good morning Men!
Had this happening yesterday. I also love that even with a brand new machine, you and your clothes end up smelling like small engine exhaust when you're done, because no matter which way you turn, the exhaust is blowing your way. ::facepalm:: :lol:

What's a snowblower?
(Frosty's wife?) :lol:

Hope everyone has a great day today..

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
schillingfan said:
Morning Dan!

Two hour delay again! :mrgreen:

Morning, ditto 2 hr delay, however my stupid, pointless, never ending staff meeting afterwards basically cancels out my delay. :evil: I am an uncle for the second time though! :)

Members online