Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Hobby Break (Worst hobby box of my life)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Traded with our very own "Bill Menard" to get a box of this stuff.

1st of all I must say that Bill is an awesome guy. The awfulness of this break has NOTHING to do with him. He mailed the box out fast and it came in perfectly.

18 packs per box with 1 Autograph.

The bad:
- majority of the cards are off center
- some had the cocaine stuff on them people were talking about
- zero 1st year refractors
- many of the cards have production lines going through them

Check out my hits....

bad2010hobby.jpg

God fml. Now what? I was gonna send in for the wrapper redemption, but I pulled no damn autograph. I'm going to have to mail a pack out with a letter and box code back to Topps. ::facepalm::

My luck = this break.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Join my club. I bought 3 boxes and two of them were missing the auto. And all three boxes had only 2 refractors. No color.

I just mailed a copy of my LCS store receipt and the boxes. I threw away the wrappers before I realized I needed them. I hope I don't get let down.

RandomH

archiebunkerjr said:
Join my club. I bought 3 boxes and two of them were missing the auto. And all three boxes had only 2 refractors. No color.

I just mailed a copy of my LCS store receipt and the boxes. I threw away the wrappers before I realized I needed them. I hope I don't get let down.
So I assume that you haven't gotten a replacement yet?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Any of you guys who need a wrapper, pm me. I've got a couple extra from loose packs.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Oh my, Hubert. I just saw this post. Sux. I'm very sorry for picking out a dud. I hope we can do something else together so I can try to get you a better box of cards to bust! All the boxes I opened out of the case had an auto and none had multiple autos (unless there was a USA auto with the prospect auto in the box), so I'm very surprised to here this. If there is anything you need from me, like some sort of receipt or something to get a replacement from Topps, please let me know. I'm happy to sign something.

I did have boxes that were prospect refractorless, so that's no surprise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts